6/30/2023

98 degree ~~~

 oh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVqgwBVWFw


wa ha ha ha ha !!!! The temperature was 98 degree!!!!


I have to tape my wall, the thunder says. I was scrap this floor with the Magic Detergent (for the windows use) - its blue.

The facebook photo on. 

i need to put the pain killer patches...never stops and I need a small bucket of the water and these tissue boxes....wet detegent + water + dry tissue to scrap. The blackness, I get over the dust, because it every so often wipe, the dust its easy....I have NO IDEA SCRAPPing this so difficult on the floor surface.


Today I work on 8 tiles, big white marble tiles. It has to be scrap, and then re-filled the tissue boxes, and take the trash can to the bathroom, washing my hands 2 or three times on the nails, and then using my face wash creme. You know when I used this or last time I bought them, just like a brand new.

The thing I told you its at the finger tip to lightly washing my face. I am toooo near the floor, so everything has to re-wash. So hot....maybe change my air-con, take a shower.




No comments:

Post a Comment