6/23/2023

A lot of you refuse to change your methods, really, not inside, not outside. I tell you when I speak of the men's longevity age, that wasn't a joking.

A lot of nick's friends, they are all the stable family, with a husband and a wife going through up or down, no matter what. That is one guy and one girl, having 1 or 2 kids. No matter its handicap or run through, thick and thin.

Tell me, any one young guy EVER eternity willing to do any of that, at all.

Tell me.

So...the choice is all yours. You all can drop talking to every Dr. including the police. You stress them, someone will see that. Including Lee's any profile to contact message.

Tell me.....what do you believe this TV, make it or bend it?

Say it? 

Vartan used to see this Crocodile. You taken....no one knows how you will behave only the method of life, until everything TV settle. You can refuse, continue this everyone guessing you are, or you fake to tell me i am wrong. 

Or imagine you make it what Nicky says. 


No comments:

Post a Comment