6/14/2023

American is one of the country that propelling the democracy society, for saying donating the money, it won't matter its which side of the Republic or the democratic. I have a problem SMCH because in her time.....+ there is a movie. I try to be cautious of it.

But technically if everything its a lot more freedom choice, anyone can participate any movement in that cause, meaning given the people more equality of their work ethic, or more consideration of the minority, etc etc. If you listening what the President says. I am not sure you are listening, or you are tearing inside your eye frames with your parents. 

I can shy away a little bit time, because too many people tie up my neck like those turtle' kids, a circle down + these birds. I cannot move, or even think, I am telling you. What I know of the reality, or they imagine the reality.

Correct, my mother can donate the money, right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment