6/14/2023

An ice breaker in the school time they telling you, its sometimes when you break the entire tension of the presentation at the beginning or that is why its called "the ice breaker". A speech

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A ice breaker - a group of people ( 8:15 )

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-zCz217Cuxg7r33CxBvVRGbmQ6Ijq1kl/view?usp=sharing


You heard how I describe something this morning, the professional people, including the celebrity, the movie star, the company itself....everyone are getting ready to?   Participating something through the court room, and we are all outside waiting for our roll calls. You are not exciting what everyone else going in that court room, seeing the judge by the group? I didn't know anyone, just one person there waiting on my bench. Only I exist BTX? 

You prepare like me those stationary light blue box, there is my book, there is the sheet of those paper I ink on the DNA artarian pointing toward the American Congress, I think it is funny really. We are the holocausts this Era has 2 holocausts human here....








No comments:

Post a Comment