6/15/2023

Correct, Ola in nature she doesn't move. The presenter would be Olivia and Catherine moves forward to the Dr. T, and Jonas got that Fatima.

The rest of the guys they got Ola.

I am not there, they will watch for it. You don't have any other girls existing problem. They are all very tall guys. Olivia's boss was a MIT. He will be on the job that day, or every day.

She will be the tallest in the class. I don't remember where I met her. If she was in the honor class, or how we were the lab partner. 

No, there were a lot of those back wall taller guys. I don't really know why there were so many people sitting at the back wall, you practically cannot see anything from Dr. T. There isn't much of the girls in that class, you have a full class of the tall guys. They are all the tall guys.

No more short guys anymore.

All the names being called are on my facebook, except that Catherine + Olivia. I don't think I add Olivia on my facebook. So they both might be unconsciously walking in that classroom that day, or everyday going on.

You have no one else inside that classroom, they just go naturally becoming the buddy together.

You have a movie name: Olivia. 

She is the Man. (2006)



No comments:

Post a Comment