6/24/2023

Do you want to ask me, "I have some of the ghosty experience in life, like that Keanu Reeves talks in his piece of bites part 1 or 2", Something about he sees the ghost, you think Anna's dad doing that? You think the birds doing that?

I went to research on ......


Your entire Sailor Moon Table !!!!!


"Here is the pillow of the back for the couch we sit in the booth."

https://youtu.be/LiDn4S6b_0Q


"You know one of those Taiwan Kararoke I staying like 4 hours straight over that 2019, one comet never shows up, I  .....have this cart,

Ice, scoop

cup cup cup cup cup

Push the cart to another side. Filling up all kinds of different sweet tea + the combination of that is. And I push it back to my own kararoke reserve room. Its 4 looooooong hours. to gain weight."



No comments:

Post a Comment