6/02/2023

For example, the day I found out my own File-statue, Its which color indicator Real or Fake, that Perfect Life, I wish my parents would take me out a hot summer meal time with a hot guy.

One of those saying?

Or you saying in the sad moment like you modesty running deep.

" Is that a keg measurement unit of a bottle not the cup?  How the intelligent of the secret service, never imagine I would be this thinking outside the BOX!" 

You want to say that on the microphone, in Ancient Chinese means 仰天長嘯  You raise up your head so long "not as long as the sky" but to the sky, its Looooooong Shouting or looooong laughing. 

How you out-smart out-witting the Devil, or out-witting the Star?!

One of them, "as equal"? 

The heaven doesn't plan, I plan.

I am the one whom did that, not them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzVEsJjOQF8



No comments:

Post a Comment