6/27/2023

Good morning !

I think the birds got burn too badly outside. Its very hot here.

Mahavatar Babaji needs his video

(Every time I refers to Babaji, its the MB, meaning the Mahavatar Babaji, the deathless form of the India original that Godhead statues. He is a human, correct. No, he is not like that facebook you make him face like that.....he is a little bit a lot more movable his faces. He teaches the laws.)


There are those travelers statues  (goodness, kind at his right side in front of me, that would be to my left)

His accountant girl, or the supporter financer (that is an indian guy) probably both have the eye glasses that is what I mean on his right.  He is a normal guy meaning, the guys they talk to the women or the girls are ...from God's standard points of views. In the real man's world, that is the police or the galatic federation those terms and condition he worries about the most. One of those Star System that comes together under benearth him. He done those works.

He might be already retired with this one time showing it up.

His residents a lot like that 3310 at the 帝君 that second one they make with the youth girl. The birds keep barking that property, I say Matrix Loop that one.

The air, where he belongs to. He just temporary put here. I am not sure he has any conflicts himself in the past with any Galatic or the universal police. 


My essence would a lot more Ice Million Years Old never move, on his right. Same, but that nature is not goodness kind, so it probably doesn't belong there, but somewhat you can just leave it right there. Evil gradient. 

Its very very clear in my sight.

For example, a classroom of the grade kids running all out of the classroom. Its just a char magic put it back to where its "on my way". On a cup fallen.

Its in my hands. "Sorry, your elbow almost drops this."

I highly doubts that is my only purpose here, but that is I intend to say....

1. A chair in the classroom need to put it back in your own desk beneath. 

2. A table organization

3. The cup on the desk needs a cover on Top.

4. The mouth area its washing often day or your mouth will be washing 24 hours day under that sink facet, the same things.

5. Probably just meant a lot of things the basic....walking don't fall. Stand on the chair like you know how. Or click an elevator in the modern office building, its a buttom, you didn't know you didn't click, or you require an eye glasses.

6. There is a bus coming, there is a number on top......

7. You cannot see far away. It just turn coming our way.

8. Your mother.....

9. There is a ID card swipe, technically you hear a beep sound from that machine at your own benearth height, near the bus right hand the most intuitive to him, not to you? At your neck your own card............................................................

10. There is a bus modern method of reading the annoucement board. Its at the guy's height, but if you stand far away, its at your eye sight?

11. You wave at the Bus driver when he comes toward...."i see you inside the bus driver seat, you have a sun coming at your own eyes", I get out of your way, away from the curve?

12. One of those stupidest things 


Its my essence world ever does thing never stop.

Use your eyes and see....I am not your binocular. Your modern worlds uses the eye glasses, not the albino binocular at your DMV tests, or you gonna tell me that 20/20 anything to do with UB 2020?

Blind, shrimp....蝦子



No comments:

Post a Comment