6/05/2023

I am so used to think,....I only talk about the anatomy and physiology, and now I realize I have no more jobs !!!

I don't know what to do. 

I heard..if any of you girls just taken all this subjects per subject heading line, that is the eternal, you starting, you may not be staying there, but you at least try.

NASA and physics

Chemistry

Anatomy and Physiology 

Organic Chemistry

        Biology if you could ....anything that you distinct yourself out of the professionalism, any of you girls. They say, any girl, and polish yourself a little bit the photo and the presentation, the literacy how you presenting to the public.

Seriously that is what they say. 

(SMCH that video)  I just look at it....I am soooooo tired. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ofOy99q2Kc



You have a notebook, maybe how you writing the notes?

Legible, really can be seen clear? I have seen some of the calligraphy how you explain to me any science, any subjects line, any thing, in drawing, in matching your memory and ....the science textbook or your professor says? 

You are not actually modest for being saying to prepare, you don't bother to present at least, the back-end trying, that is good enough? 







No comments:

Post a Comment