6/16/2023

I don't really know where they end up....beucause the TV given them and me an excuse, I went up 40 years bracket, they want to,.....all of them will tell you they stare at their own age, perfect TV groups, for saying that was 20 years ago.

I haven't seen each other yet the Day they show up. Maybe their parents will have a qurrel with them, and then meeting after meeting, everyone got dragging back and having that TV sort, starting at....a stranger, or the presentor, year after year, time after time. 

And even til the parents gone, someone will be sent to help them, every world knows,....its the governmental owing to them, its the Tax dollars oweing them.

When someone saying in 2019, get over the Roswell Park, or I say that in 2021, so I pinterest them both City of Hope and Rosewell Park, if someone just from the very Top, I won't care that is a real or not real title, as I can see the online protocol....

I drive to Roswell, whichever door open....just like I did to UB.

Whichever Top.....like every hospital extension here its the Nobel Prize at Taiwan a Center what research ground, a used to be initiate told me he works there in Taiwan.

Taipei....its the entire phone book directory.....


If I seeing me Anna given me an order....

I gone to that every door "All these textbook I will read you page 1 to 400."

"Move over." Its just these stack of the book you questions where I been...really. 



No comments:

Post a Comment