6/16/2023

I forget today is our Friday here. I didn't know....

Many day of my time, I never knew what date is today....June the middle already !!! Its not 2024, i keep saying it. 2023.

I am eating my dumpling + the vegan butter and

The salad raw + thousand island dressing with Dr. T's petachu nuts, he is the gluten free human, that is the only nut I think he says he had the snack at. 

Your kids have the dining hall even with the light ! Eating with me the same time. oh ~ American time, or Ireland time? Right...its which side are Friday. oh ~ I eating my dinner at home Friday night, this is Morning American breakfast, and....Nicky they are at Ireland lunch time. Eating time.....yeah I sent them the photo including Ronan. 

Funny....


Most people station here from America or Europe if they doing that EST, meaning they wait later...to grab something to get to 12 oclock I think. What time its their closing hour? Because of the CNN when they are station on this side, its the Washington D.C morning time. Yeah....I know that. Friday I think no one here in Taiwan you saying how much you wish to work its the American currency, most time they are either station here, or they are the small business coming here.

There are some foreigner here. I always knew that. 

oh ~ those currency exchange I keep saying it, they won't hear about it. But its a lot more different day or night time, these people working hour. I got mix up long time ago I can tell you, because....my sensation I say I can feel, so I don't have the day time or night time as distinct but get up like 2 or 3 oclock here in Taiwan, I only have the 4 hours to sleep.

You doing a little bit extra considering the other Time zone time, oh ~~ I am doing that how many years passing it by....


No comments:

Post a Comment