6/03/2023

... I found some facts. Something about ....you as a girl likes a situation with the guy, the right guy.

If you could get his attention back and forth arguments, for that 10-lasting 15 mins, you feel its part of the Chinese romance words from Ancient, "arguing the lips". It was meant more...nicer idea I never think it would be riot chaos screaming in the family home setting.

Like a small nucleus family lifestyle.

The birds says, "chu chu chu ..."

You girls are not that type of chu chu chu. You want to make a reasonable claim, so you watching the movie: Legally Blonde 1 or 2, to imagine some words they use inside the movie plot?! I am asking you? ....so that would be my writing it down mentally about the logical way you doing things or I gonna change this line, I am not writing it down?

Its a legal argument?

Or its a more between the inter-personal relationship argument? Melinda is the communication major, all sports arena their major only one = the communication major.


You have too many people talking to them 1 2 3 4 5  + Ronan Keating now. You will be telling me apart from talking to the real artists, you have other people in mind talking to them.

1 )  What is the reason you talking to them?


2) You are not saying one of this if you leash your in-law parents, that is their kids listen up to you, you mean your ex bf, or still in contact ex-bf, or just a lunch guy date, you mean the high school? Peyton looks like Brian here on my monitor, 10 years ago before my 10 years ago?

Its on Westlife. 10 years ago I was 30/31.

Sorry, the high school before 10 years ago ....my brain only works what I think. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mPR-p2YKo




No comments:

Post a Comment