6/03/2023

I know what you intend to file, really. The lineage holder, and I told you that Ronan doesn't really have any meaning. It was Stephen Gately, the Boyzone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrDCf5h6YN4

The IT business, the Medical (the medical service per yearly are increasing including the hiring people or trained people, or the training jobs), the Laws propelling a lawful society, that provide to the general public some benefit in all walks of life.

I know what it is present in front of us, there are a lot of things it doesn't make a sense.

The main singer that is important !!!!! When they present a boyband, look at the correct thing. 


I personally got confused over a lot of things, really. I cannot understand a word. Nicky is not the Micky Mouse, that means that is not part of the Disney, or ....America coast to coast. So Square's langauge like 哥倆們 it means "brother us two", its from a girl's mouth sounds so bad. It means Nicky its a girly meant we buddy together like 

"A brother and a sister".

I could see.......

You calling someone sweet, like a nickname. 


No comments:

Post a Comment