6/13/2023

๐Ÿ‘˜ I never had a parents-in-law issue. But I think if I was 23....I already forgotton what it is like for saying before 23, I have not stopping seeing this guy near by and apparently they all knowing what a family means like. ๐Ÿ‘˜

In SMCH group people, you saying you taking care of bathroom cleaning.....a group of people using it on the retreat, one of those are like a volunteering job. I got throw at the back end door. Its a....no where to be found, you staring at the kitchen jobs, and far away I can see her inside between the door frame, when I move myself to the tree distance.

I don't think in the personal life, the personal hygenic, you saying how much you willing to washing the bathroom, not just pulling the string near by like you have a phone chat. You care about it, so I say string that. But in the real life you mean how to live with another person by...

At our age, you will have the parents-in-law, or their cousin, or their friends, or their ....sibling. You saying how big the guy's world too big, the girls cannot breath without her family. One of those. You need to make the food, you need to vaccum the floor, clean the per pillow per edge, per touching.....The seat, the sofa, the chair. You imagine I don't wipe the base of it. 

Then, that day 20 mins works, and you start doing that per in-door activities, cooking, washing, folding sheets. You build up your physical. 

I probably didn't mean why that is not a physical activity itself. Really. 




No comments:

Post a Comment