6/09/2023

I really think Nicky is a Micky Mouse. .....you asking me, or I answer that myself. I did think....so I leave it to the public space comment session in Nicky's facebook.

I even attached my photo. Micky Mouse, ....he looks like.

See it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60BK4Dus91s   So cute Micky mouse, that is Home Alone boy, like Kian, when he was side by Nicky that time, Kian is more boyish cute. twin boy in Disney. No, Kian before. Right now, I am not sure he becomes a girl, or this sunshine beach boy on a robotic AI flyer out?

A boy means.....a boy means. None of that looking like a boy anymore, somewhat not I say cute now, right. But those looks funny to me, some of the things. Micky Mouse !! I think Nicky says on the phone, or the dog says, Nicky doesn't mean the Micky mouse. They can just erase those message on the facebook.

I believe it, so I leave a message?

It was very cute micky mouse in ....you didn't see Micky Mouse? 


"There is a Micky Mouse on the TV screen !!"

"They put a real Micky Mouse on the television.....hey hey hey.!!!!!! Maid...~~~Hey!!!" (wave wave wave)








No comments:

Post a Comment