6/03/2023

I took a shower, warm or that pain killer medicine, I got some pain in my uterus. Just now, I lay down 5 mins like the otter, and the birds outside telling me, my bed, those comferter right under the left side.

Or the left foot got cover, something hindrance, heavy.

So if you have a clean bed, bigger bed, you just laying right in the middle. As the girl its tricky, you have no idea how this painful process gonna go away. I thought about my life, I really think, yours might super giant painful, really.

I used to be, or how you all continue to be.

The diet, or the hydration statue, or other indicator. I stop eating almost all kinds of the stuffs including any sugar if not saying the salt. You are overweight too. Mine temporary still there hanging. 69.10 kg. I didn't do on purpose to lose it down, but from a couple days ago that Sailor Moon, I am trying not to eat at night.

Your real pain magnitude, I think its super giant painful.

Today mine that is pain, some other day its discomfer, tingy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment