6/06/2023

I used to ....have a volleyball team. Correct, they had those high school. This is the Perfect I say in my classroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SMcLVvBaL4

Not like that.

The taller girl from the Guard and Gun, she looks like Shane. Might be even the same height if I understood their cm in the Europe measurement. Seriously, the black frame eye glasses. 

Then the Perfect in my first year of the high school (Asia we only have 3 years in the high school), our primary teacher its the English subject, she looks like our Current President the female president. The wings on my eyes this surgery. I wrote her a diary, how horrible my life was in the elementary school I think, it was still affecting me. The school kids or the general the environment. She is the one teacher I don't like. 

I think....this video might tell you, I have another 家政 teacher in this same school looks like the High School Musical, that teacher assign the teams in each category. Meaning, I doing nothing but fight against these two teachers sound like I ever do things in life. Because the combination math of that teacher, its an Asian male high school teacher went to my volleyball outdoor court, he walks there passing by. One time....he asked me something, how I ending up this BTX last frame facing Spanish......he travels alone. He did. He is the math teacher, how many time I keep saying that combination math at that time I don't understand. 

I was...at the stage at the front, all this Asian classroom, I ask him. Not all the time. 

You know if I am so busy in the every other activities, that one thing I didn't say was I have other time in the school, to fight against every teacher, you mean?

I am not too sure what to tell you really.  Where my focus that time was, to sound like, the friends all around are very important that time, or the social relationship to another boy school. I don't remember all that clearly, not really.


My second year high school primary teacher?

Physics, we talked. 

Every teacher I talked to, if I have a question I just walking up and asking them right there a question because I don't have a cram school help, I have to ask the teacher when I found out those things. That time have no internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment