6/12/2023

"In American English, I think there is an opening of the question being categories in the English literacy....."

"They are the honor class, probably meant I had a undergraduate department advisor, because I was a transfer, they are the perfect group 20 years ago. I give them some incentive, but I think they gone to the University of Kentucky rather than the City of Hope the Beckman Cancer Research institute affiliate to the hospital. That is in California, my uncle works there, he is from the mainland China. I am from Taiwan. He is my mother side of the stuff. I don't really know him. "  


"I have a sense in that entire school University group activities, one of them will slip their mouth for saying I copyright their every proof reading materials, if you asking me to guess what they come up with?  Its in their description line of every word they say = God's decree, that is how they treat their parents, that is exactly you will extract out of them, every word of God, they say its bliblical, you don't exist, their parents don't exist, so i exist." 


"I believe....they copy everything I say to them including the sequencing of that listing going on and on, because they will tell you they cannot change any of that. Sometimes its purely for the face reason, sometimes its their mindfulness, because they quote me 16 years later, they are the much better groups, they are guessing whom is the first one to get bait. I told them that is not good, and there was just happened to be GPT Chat AI system shows up. Google Paige got call in. Is he put in here too? I can tell you one thing, they suppose to come here to argue a case, at least that is what I am trying to correct them first word to the 10,000 words, literally for the last 3 years time, each statement each English word, each English noun or verbs and adjective. It means they didn't come here to argue a case, they are deliberating to come here to make a case. Whichever that being said, they understand to boast their local court hearing, because I didn't start at the local, I didn't file anything, I know you guys got an issue, I have other obligation in my life. "


"Getting married. 10 times or 10 years. That is probably they will tell you meaning I got 10 contract that is what I told them. They didn't know that 10 years ago that might be a contract, but they keep saying that wasn't, one of those. So they are changing, so they citing me along the way.  No, I was not told.  "



No comments:

Post a Comment