6/19/2023

In the guy's world and the girl's world, how the any event, or any activity, between the school mate, that is outside your job, outside your current world....you don't remember your Past.

Those leadership ! 

Scott was the SA in his high school when he grew up. In Kentucky. When I return. He told me he is the SA president. The host brother.


You are talking about traveling I think .....I keep getting this concept like we are the high school for some reason, you don't have a job in the lab. Its hotel we traveling, the pack to pack, if I remember I had a bf, he coming down, or we going somewhere if not his house, there are the traveling packs, you gonna tell your bf,

Your groups,

In the conjunction of the door at those hotel, someone forgotten something. 

Let me think its the period tempon. One of those. 


Or these groups to groups to tourism, It can be in America, or in Europe. You saying the leadership with their Past whomever. The group. So its the guys group meeting the girls group. In those hotel running about hotel venue events? 



No comments:

Post a Comment