6/12/2023

Is this something about Simon?

Not about this Iron man? You mean the Avenger in the end?

Going to Washington D.C as the end game....sounds like, right.


oh ! This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bBmaKzV33w



Simon smokes.

I think he knows what is smoking means. You know what i mean?


With one person, that is what you define as a happiness, if I knew this movie made by when? That would be after they 90s them makes a ring structure of the SA, what you gonna do? Accusation to Lee?

Iron Man 1 (2008), April 30th.

I think Simon's parents dead? The SA these girls are so much younger, you know and with this one Iron Man movie, you can collect of the even current new boyband, if you trying to tell them, they the guys know about the smoking or the girl knowing about that package, how you purchase, what you say in America? 

I am too perfect in the school, I never leave the school wall, so I will tell you I don't even know what 7-11 is or ever been to one. Really.


But I can see, that kind of the hurt, and your life its at the down turn, you wishing that guy all that will given you some lifting. You gonna say this is the thriller case of every "life events" did happen over each person that side by you the movie plot. If that is the combination of the total, that is very very very scary.

I think you as a girl to those side by, you never love the guy, you love the money. 


oh ~~ my entire facebook's faces are not here, I tell you what SMCH wish to do because she was a black hair before the 90s, all that. I told everyone what she truely want to do. oh my God, I shut down my facebook for that very reason. You want to tell me Legally Blonde that prison lady?

I don't actually know, you are not a blonde.


Maybe someone is asking you a question to the following after movie if they coming out.

How to lose a guy in 10 days, the seafood question. Seafood in Chinese means "My Master". If you are ready, you tell them if file-ing something as you want the money over the guy. You sure about some of that argument only you understand all the movie. If you ready, you see you putting it down the words that makes valide...maybe someone will reply you.




No comments:

Post a Comment