6/10/2023

Micky Mouse talks like that....Tina is a mice sign after me (Pig)

We are the similar age. They give themselves a back-end exit. 

That is the only things Tina Jojo knows what to do, how to do, ever do.


I have to make soup.

Oil heated the big stainless pot with the rubbery 2 handle, for the ring shaped onion cut + carrots, for all that oil be cooked on the surface, especially first get the onion in.

Long strip thin zucchini (last), its sitting on the pot outside.

Bamboo (after those oil + water)

Apple (after those oil + water)

Tomato (after those oil + water)

Baby corn (after those oil + water)

Cilantro washed

+ Vegetarian bullein. 


Lots of the water, high heat, make sure beginning, and then after I leave, medium heat, touch the rubber 2 side handle below, make sure that is off the fire right below it. Too hot on the rubbers.


The same rubbers like the condom.


Clean up the entire sink, all the peeling skins, apple, zucchini, carrots.

Washing my hands like 4 or 5 time not the onion in my eyes. Wait 5 mins. Checking first time on the soup. Forgot, tomato too !!!!!

How is your morning, Nicky. My hands have to dry .....I have a fork to use on my fruit from yesterday my mother made, the watermelon and the mango. Someone does that on purpose, because the base of the mixture its horrible smell combines.

They all required cutting by the way, if not chop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment