6/09/2023

Morning make-up, and evening make-up

In the morning, if you just really really really wash your face, pulling or touching your facial muscle around, really really cleaning it ...and pulling your hair back, like you threading in between, the very early morning, I really don't see why you look much nicer if you just washing your faces with the water right.

I usually put my eyebrow on, with Nick. Right now those Westlife gone home, but soon by here another 6 months....I didn't really seeing that much complication, when they really did show up, I think about it. But every day I don't go and tiring myself over the make-up. 


I can tell you my reality were a lot more this: wiping the floor, cleaning my feet the last one full year til it stabilize, and I found the cause and maintain that.  So my own room, I have this marble tiles in the big square I keep saying it. Every time I wipe outside, I told my mother that was the 6 tiles like yesterday. Or including my room, sometimes the different table, or the closet just when i feel like, my eyes touching it, or the bathroom. Yesterday were the bathroom, some trash can, and this morning I have to washing these clothing from yesterday all take off, so I set that washing machine......my mother definitely does not washing that cloth. I am. There are the instruction exactly on the washing machine, exactly.....and you taken that water level measurement, it was nothing complicated, but apparently her nose was her pride, I say "The detergent you are not reading", the last time.....every time.

Because I am washing the clothing, there are the birds talking, to that light again like the video I show the little kid little monks, so each morning these 3 plants are outside + that snake pipe + the clouds, today looks like England this right or left right of left, right of left....those image how you process a sandy....or sand, or high tech I guess, the feel like. Can you imagine how the cloud doing that, just now.

So there is a neighbor floor there, but the green plants to where you spray the water with the spray bottle its on the top, from left to right, because there are the pipe line behind, or the air-conditioning, you stand on the wood box, from left to right, not the most intuitive thing, just from the water sink to the neighbor....The floor...

Yeah, that is.



No comments:

Post a Comment