6/10/2023

My bamboo soup and chips....whole day making this soupy....!!!!

I have to scoop all the apples + tomato + loads of the carrots. 

I cannot find the white big radish or else I would stew that too today. i ahy ~~~we have this big scoop but its not with the hole in it, I use the big pots, so there are a lot of the scoop out of that soup, then it was not heated yet, the similar to the butterfly they always do that on purpose to come for the smell, because you suppose to turn on the Top, but I didn't even heating that yet. I am taking these bulky vegetable I chop this morning, they are soaking cooked.

Some scoop strainer, they have the hole below, just not big enough. I need a big scoop spoon today.


what?

I always in my room, with this tray, a bowl of soup + a bowl of chips. Taken by.....Mark.

He is a tall guy, imagine I sit. You look straight up behind, why my food every single day time ends in his hand? You ever seen a very very tall guy, standing holding what stuffs? Because he is stand, I sit, there is a difference behind your vision seeing, this...

Every single time.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HIqSzOVnKiM




No comments:

Post a Comment