6/12/2023

My mother now she is very very psycho right now. Very loud, and aggression. The birds quack, they say they did it. Yes, the physical sound on the washing machine side.

The audible sound. I told the police. I think its them, the birds, or the dog, or whatever did that. The birds did come out saying it. I can distinguish them right here. They are. 

I personally will tell you 2 years, its the birds, they are psychi to per thought. Its real. Now they capable to establish that more physical sound to call me, including side by whenever I lay down, they know I hear them the moment I heard them. I will tell you. Its them the birds. You need to ask both the birds and my mother. 

I told nick too. I think its the bird.

They train them, one of them can open the mouth to clear in the language tone, so that one bird can be brought in.





No comments:

Post a Comment