6/10/2023

My soup...this birds cannot shut up including she breaking things in the kitchen !!!! 商湯 I know what is Simon that name, soup.

And ?

Not about the Ancient Chinese Drama? It doesn't have a meaning to any of us, because she will never be that, really. Its more like a seductive phantom means, not really goblin to-be-married.

I don't actually know how real the things are real to the guys or to the girl. Every guy they have a reason how they succeed in their own career field. I thought as a girl, you can just staring at your own profession and tell the guy's about it. I feel....that is what I do and what I am capable to do. I don't really think like you as a guy, I can only think this one way. Really. So you communicate until he understands.

The Smallville

Pang. Pang to put that....right. You staring at him is fine. 



Do I talk to Nicky about Shane?

Do I talk to Shane about Nicky?

Funny, I say about 2 or 3 days ago or 4 days ago feeling funny, when it might be just yesterday I think I found out, or just a little bit before yesterday. Both answer is no. I cannot understand a thing anything that went on. Mark is somewhere, without him......?!

But....

I talked to Ronan Keating. Right...I did that. No, I don't really know any of them to discuss them to whom? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75z8B51emMA




No comments:

Post a Comment