6/27/2023

Nicky, your video the back stage.

I know anything about?




Not like that

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GIfRxbvG4nE

Its ....a little bit like that White Robe doctor comic book. 白衣羅曼史, I used to when I bend down, I will feel dizzy, meaning your head thin, the blood thin, a lot of the girls have that. Meaning the eyes see white, when you suddenly going it down and get up? Some people have that?

I laying it down a lot, and this Thor makes me doing a certain thing.....like in the morning I drink the water how many times going back and forth this bathroom. So now as long as I staying indoor, including the outside even walking the 4 blocks, let's say the weather is fine, any given time if I have to bent, squat, in a very fast reflex, I will not get any of that.

But my horizontal time its a lot on the bed. There is something as I drink a lot of the water, Thor will tell me coming to the bed, and rest, like I done that 4 or 5 or 6 times before weight the scale. Remember I say that?

That water is not supposed to pressing on the bladder. I will tell you some of that, because for the women, that urination its very very very sensitive. Very. That is how you design the underwear.


Even maybe including some of the girls, I don't know about the guys.

If you raise up your head up, doing the cleaning job with a stick? Any movement of the eyes or the brain, any of that 貧血 how do you say that in English....Is that anemia?

I mean your eyes completely white out?

If you got toooo sun burn hot, you faint out, like a yellow green, faint it down. 

But this you stand up or coming back down very often, its white out, you temporarily cannot see. Not with me right now. Any time I don't remember I have that.

Korea TV: The Day They Found Out, the library, let's say walking up a stair, or coming back down, or jump down. Any of this current life, if you make me have to stay in that environment, I can reflex without any of that situation in the emergency time.

Right now.

But I am half disable on the bed very often.

How many hours can I last not to white out? I never get white out anymore. Not once.



No comments:

Post a Comment