6/12/2023

No, I think it was really really from Nicky. That one guy says. No, he didn’t say it as if you step on your best friend, China cut all of you off. Here included ROC

You doing it on purpose.

Nicky found out something, and he says it genuinely. It was genuine. I don’t think he knew fully inside Washington DC the Day You Show up, but he been somewhere as they are the celebrity. No, not from Shane. I am not sure where Shane is. 

No, that’s from Nicky, the things last time you heard from the facebook. 


I don’t really know if people give you money supporting you trying out second time near Hong Kong because you step to England, Wing has England passport. But …I think might be the TV effect while you were right now at 40 years old + the appearance +all around map + all more supporting you clash in like the map being gulp in, some people can be string all out once you 2 together or whichever 2, Wing + Alice.

The taller guys positions including Lee. He probably just guessing, once you admit you have a real life forever, everyone gave Wing a little lift can desperate from the map like the foam…or bubbling away. It means to you. Just not that guy, Dean. You realize you admit to that early on in your life + …..it’s better in that way. Like I say, I think Nicky is guessing at it. But he has a reason guessing that. 


You know, to a rural low income girl that doesn’t have a statues in life. Your president it’s your everything. Meaning including a lot of the higher sphere people all wishing you well, taking care of one guy, one full lifetime. You won’t have any monitization from China because Wing is like that. He is not in anywhere near Asia, not anything near. He needs to be ABC like my brother. You suppose to work him out this one lifetime.


If I really wish to convince you, I would Ola. I didn’t. 

I only give you some example about the paycheck if he is a pharmacist or not, it might be all traps, right. You suppose to find out.

Any guy, Ola has a lot more physical to endure a lot of things and to the worldly population, they give a lot more credits to the guys. Sometimes it’s not a so such a big deal, that was a married man as old as Ay. Nick. Mine side. And Hiep married to Lanh, similar height. That appearance !!

That appearance !!

That appearance !!

That appearance !!

That appearance !!


You want me to say I know what you are, or I knew Vietsnese all their refugee? We had 3 couples in the center before Lanh coming it down as a contact person. Each of them are all the same height couples. I don’t know if they trap me but I remember they are all the same height, the girls are taller. Really. Staring my height and taller. 3 of those girls married to that guy, and each just stays like that and they are 3 couples eating on the same table the first time arrives there. 


All these Twilight are nothing but the appearance !! They all went on the date with Wing yet? That’s you intend to say or you finalize your itinerary with Fatima to this Dean? When he becomes a red dress girl? 



No comments:

Post a Comment