6/23/2023

No, that is her current house through the windows. Its a sad life, all around.

No money, and she is not a doctor. Not her. Not any of them.

No, Tony is not the artitech, you go to the university to finish a very very very very hard college major. I thought that might be a real Keanu Reeve position.

Karen and.....a road will never touch, because that is a no money circle of all world there.

Yeah I see through my eyes. No, not through her eyes. No.


Is the education program means the college graduate right? No one insist that MD path road other than us here? Then yeah, I will tell you, that is the only road you moving in your this one perfect life no matter what. 

Zawanna's .....I say words.


I cannot really tell you the reason why if that is part of the immigration means. Meaning returning to their home country included. 


I think those upper worlds....riot kids or human kids (Corperate).

Maybe only Reptilian their kids are Harry Potter Medical Doctor's program. For BTX. So your writing its Zawanna is the One

Keanu is the Zen place

The human worlds = All Zen, the Japanese Zen.

Reptilian, just be the MD better. Maybe not the human world. No. They are the Corperate the business sector similar to our world understanding. 


T L H


BLT Its a sandwich, not her mother eat thought. 

That is .....2 parallel world if you don't cook? Hey, that is more than worse.....


I am eating some sweet soup Taiwanese local snack, she is on the phone....what the Friday night, cannot stop talking.

When I get a better technology, I then watch that film. I heard the house.

Its the Niagara Falls on the Lake. Keanu knows what that is. Well.......I don't think someone will have that know how to go there with Keanu Reeves at the current Time frames. 

That is where the cherry farm picking places. Not too far. Nick loves to eat cherry. 

There is someone around there whom knew the property all around that area, where Tony and Carla gone to his jobs site. Its near the border. All these places are not too far from each other. That person...is in VS, dead.

Of course there is other things. That is the movie.

Those....development of the Niagara Falls probably another 20 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment