6/12/2023

(Reading ...) I think.....like CNN, these are all the proceeding methods. Too many words, per paragraph, probably like the APO does. Its a proceeding.....to ????!!!!

I thought the law society means to create the laws, or voting, or lobbyist to go and dinner to push some movement or agenda to their interest. That is what I thought the American Congress they doing nothing but eating a meal.

Let's say, me and nick didn't bad term. In between those meal, if dinner is not there one day, I still made some food before that night rest. You all gonna be empty stomach. We go to the grocery, I made him anything bread, or avocado, or salad wash. Your dream are coming true, you don't need the 3 meals anymore, you have all there in someone's home.

That is the D.C almost I think the life. I think....not sure. 


(......cannot understand these. These are all the proceeding methods line by line. I think its a formal English even. The real law society they do this, you need to the connection or the literacy, someone can reading this entire paper to you. I cannot see it. 

So...your each individual.....the UB group activities suppose to.)


For example, if Me, Kail, Zawanna separate ourselves in each of this proceeding, but each of them all having a BOOK. That is very different, so we probably will never ending up in these individual house. Its science, law and medical publication BOOK. Not just a paper, I think they do the BOOK.

But let's say, we were....I think its part of the group activities if you going in separate with your brain. 

Because most of these me, Kail, Zawanna free period of time, its after the host family. We can talk behind. We just got separate, not we don't have the IQ why or how, or find out, why we supposed to be there? 

You all UB are in the student mode. Not even Nick would do that. You answer them question, not you talking smart to find things out, 

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY exactly you all ending up in a different house, to whom, to what party, to whom did show up near.







No comments:

Post a Comment