6/28/2023

Sakura Clear Card - I think ....my phone. Nicky has a point.

I was being a friend rather than saying things to your parents what I believe either you working it out anything in life, if all those girls also have the materials with Wing, right at the middle point of the center map, and they found out his name?

Wing is?

So .... 


A lot of the people don't like that feeling, so every girl probably process that "garbage" the way they want. Everyone doing things to anyone is totally different. You can come and ask me, I tell you where his parents might at home. I forget....roughly you wait there whole day back and forth walking enough. They show up.

I do those things. I forget !!!! The door is on the back, I think.


Maybe I tell you about myself - with these TV. I already don't exist .....

Imagine that.

But then with all this TV materials, they tell you the bus, the subway. So you get on the bus and the subway in my city, where I live at. I never see one human, not talking to one human, and I got home at night, there are only the traffic light looks like talking. And definitely not that talking......you realize the TV and the real life, its very lonely. With that kind of the home to get to. Tears inside your eyes standing all alone in the darkness....that is 4 blocks about, right.

You know what lonely means, being lonely?



No comments:

Post a Comment