6/27/2023

Sakura Clear Card - over this starting when you were young, your material eye staring its more than once I say Wing and Ola, your eye will becoming each day hollow.....and the upper worlds says Zen, you mean you kidnapping a position, that sceptor is in SMCH hands.

Got it? 

Tony buys a lot of the clothing money. You mean a commodity purchase. I mean a real Universal police and the galatic police, that entire Cosmo noise flood in my ears they exist, I will tell you the capitalism means you don't need the faith, you need a legal lawful idea of your proper conduct, not the emotional driven to drive yourself to the police.

Even on the Earth, that is true.

Meaning they demand both, the Zen + the monetization of your independent living. 


About from my side of takes - only SMCH being yelled at + this one 子歇 guy about to die.

Renunciation such as Tina when she was a youth Torus, she really needs a lot of this materialistic views of spending a lot of the money on the clothing. Therefore, this similarity you will become very harsh comment and cyclical why Nicky and I have to hear one word about your life.

If we both stabilize our life with the career, or Shane if he is in this picture. Some human like I hinted in this UB 600 people, whichever if reaching how many more, one of them stablize, or their kids were in there, they are not meant to be harsher at, the life cannot just be the snail slow pace manner to live on, and breathing on in life. 

I never blame on the American medical board or the American military, I just say my heart skip it, or jump out, after I realize I am still here? There is a first time Where I AM?


With this Vietnanese nun tiny things she did over her meditation or some of them, they will tell me how they spent that money by the math, its also by the brain. Meaning per degree I Anna don't fail them, they taken it for granted.


I mean per degree things in front of me.

So there is a Taipei Tape Water Factory, ......that is for Shane whom behind their entire SA in America, or they have the Ireland near by. The boybands club people whomever is or was, or anything that family got involved about 25 years ago. 

This military idea of Eon or Kalpa, I personally, not SMCH or 子歇, meant they even be a nun or monk, I am not. It was as long as I keep walking since 10 years ago this one BTX, whichever left me, I keep going.

That happened 2016

2017 2018-2020. No matter what. It means the finance, it means on the road, it means a lot of the structure, I mean I survive no matter what. It was not a vow. It was with a God in it. So there was a method, I thought there was a lineage. She I don't care a bit she knows that or she heard that. That was my beginning ....not a vow. Just a face reality starting 2014.


Along that way

Its almost unseen, so no one critique at her face or they both will never know, or never in person to find out, someone I live near, or somewhere I must care, it was never my faint heart of even any objective universe, this item I purchase or the clothing I buy, to exceeding anything I cannot digest over this one Comet issue 2019.

Eating

Transporting

Exercising (4 block walking)

Or fixing up the floor or the feet. There is a knife insertion life.


None of this are any part of the life in any Capitalism really. Some human meant before there is a method, there is a vow, neither that nor that. 

So that per math, per act, per thought, per degree per saying, per word, per statement......there is a per unit I keep saying that to SMCH over this climate change UN since 2018-2020, her time of the Hunger Game the beginning and the End.


Just because she never put a heart over this side of the worry, and everyone else does to her, none of us will get to travel anywhere, where the money I mean I stare at my own pocket, or the food in front of my table. That was habit, it was starting very long time ago.


You all understand the basic contempt I mean you don't tell the court, what I honorable superior says to any of your mortal in that scene.

The Sakura Clear Cards.

The very last line of the far away religious assembly. 

Each day of the hollow eyes over this all material wealth to buy or purchase under that no one sees, no one knows, no one behind this privacy protected act. Driven that 500 dollars witness program, why don't they let go? Its 500 monthly per year you will have? steady per 100 years life span Devil Wear Prada. 

There is no future, while you living, you make sure....that is every step the way the life in front of you make it true. Its the witness program if they let you free....how that free will can be granted at. 

Whatever that anything means....well, "Please respect my privacy" hold on dear at your own chest lower flat roof. In England, that is what they called the house "Flat". 

Just not the flat chest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZpqRmRXEBw



No comments:

Post a Comment