6/28/2023

Something about the material science, or the sky means that is 101, the finance worlds?

What is on the floor here, if I am on the tile levels, looking up? I was thinking 2 video ago, to go be at the ground level, crawling.....This looks strange. Because the sky coming it all lower down.

Shane they are sleeping...

oh ~ I remember now, the beneath this panel woods, so going in, that is under the 3 magnetic air-conditioning boxes? The hardware parts, that makes the noise, one of those. You can look at the sky with those panel too. Real.


The background screen

Westlife - Better Man at O2 Arena?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMUZHkgsPrg

Imagine how big my head fit into one of those frame. Why do I need to crawl in these wood panel again? Bye.....~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment