6/18/2023

Sometimes having your own career a little more solid, if they make me a what? 尊上, what you gonna do, the orphan?!

Sometimes it’s the whole world disappear when I open my door? It’s on the television. I check that doesn’t mean my soul coming out of my body, my face pale over where I land? They should have the money and that’s each other understanding ! What you gonna do, their finance came to my side and switch it back?  The legal things under the climate?

I can relax doing nothing my perfect home life. Prepare things don’t mean makes everyone life so rigid and tie and…you going out see the real human, never talk about the movie is real. You drop all that movie might be focus better your own career you started in your high school?

Keep Vola back those …before the facebook Era.



No comments:

Post a Comment