6/09/2023

Talking about the high school and the middle school (this morning voice memo)

High school 1 ( middle school )  8  : 52

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrWTtMr4yAZJWKHx631SjYlegSz_SgNN/view?usp=sharing


High school 2 ( middle school 2 )  9: 32

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fLllmrg7dMn0J_U_h6R3A6SUmKXSSuZG/view?usp=sharing



Blog 2d - Geography (Comet Math)

https://194002d.blogspot.com/


You didn't think the people would be doing things while you were the high school, of that Westlife tale, both you, or you all compared. 

Let me see this UB side? They don't have anyone looking like that. As far as I believe, their miserable life other than THAT westlife says before 2014. They say turning around, it was around 2007-2009, meaning 7 years before 2014. And their high school, would be another 7 years before that, before UB.

How marvelous....what the high school means so dearly to you.


When Zawanna has this he is the military orientation table international congregation - American military all class I guess, there were the girls side, and I walk up with my problem.
His attitude its I am the problem because I didn't really exist inside that American military anywhere, they meant it was good for the girls, but he didn't know that, he just meant that paper works didn't get done.
One day it was another Kail did this "Bill."
Long ago the version were his side of the all ladies dress up of that more Past looking like the comic book, you have never seen this much of the women dress up for the eating out, to that highten spirits in front of all this guys. It means the guys the happinest moment, but it wasn't to me. They are the 2 military, with these dressing girls, you mean I am in the safe, not running on the edge life,.....get up and go and run.


That entire scene I got to becoming today on with that Eben Pagan crisis at the same time 2021, it was like a fake. He is tooooo good to be true for all of you. 
Seeing the American military girls, or the guys, mostly are the girls, because it was no human......then there are the human girls, they usually all behavior a lot more less than any of you, and they will help each other in that circumstance. Because we are not in the America, that one thing for me, it will be to me, everyone works together. I have never been in any places, for saying one time, just give me some breathing space - Can you just work together, given that one air for me to breath, I am telling you, not the cursing lasting for the eternal glory, all of this. 


Let me think of a scene with this video:   When someone coming back to you, he doesn't even know whom you are, he told you, you are the problem. Or he meant he remembers the before, so he suddenly becoming the military orientation table in front of me. The rigid formats long ago he used to be. Looong time ago, I think that memory got modified in the speaking words, because it won't making any sense to me, if that connection weren't there.

Just tooo hurtful.


Westlife - Where we belongs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mPR-p2YKo

So again ....the high school.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EhimZG_uwo



/



I didn't think the Day You Found Out, we used to have the EF you saying this class 10 girls, we all assign into the different state of the America. Its a host family world, everyone learning their English in. We were the Seattle Asian groups, a lot of this Malaysia or Indonesia too. I think that is whom they singing that Westlife, Isisah songs.

Their color skins are a little bit different.

When I have to up turn my life like 3 times in EF one year, then Taiwan, then UK Lexington, then UB....At that younger age.....probably it did mean to me I gone to the TOEFL cram school, seeing some of this people, just not me buddy together with another girl sitting in any TOFEL exam, because this entire school, someone will tell you, no one does that. You going back to America alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment