6/26/2023

That is an older teaching, or another civilization they doing that, or they describe that, or maybe not our land you saying the Atlantis, or Leumarian.

They given your heromone - the internal riot a maximum tolerance, but it hurting them, if not the physically or the internal they are a lot more genuine and balance. They got scared over a lot of you imagine you are not the responsibility, let along, you wishing to be next by your own pa, or great great grand pa, as the spouse. Their statues, or their money, or their power.

They would probably tell you...

If you doing what I do as that name of Title, how far you will rise up among that ladder inside, you will seeing that every past were nothing but the Past. 

Because of the appearance, you all so cared about from the grade school (the elementary). You can say Square and Irene, they are always the part of the class. Same that Tina Jojo, her high school that one classroom only 3 guys. So if you take down 1 guy as your bf all the way to snuggle in New York City, he has a roommate near the music academic, you know how far away from that Train 7 ending, going down to Manhanttan, I think going back North. Is that the one of those area I got lost once. 

One day that bf move to next by her the Cherry house, got a girl. She pushing that door in. 

You saying the Class Flower having a perfect beginning ....right now its the same college skirts with the best grade school friends, she was a star after me. Meaning replaced me. One year difference. I was the Go Game Champion, and she was this the dance with the Knife or Slayer (Saturn that hold Sailor Moon tool). You mean you getting the principle's attention, or their office. I sat in once. I remember the first conversation we had because I was a kid. 

You sit enough this cold office alone, for the award ceremony, you always wonder how the mentality you walking back to your own very classroom, or maid on the floor mop all those stairs or the classroom floors. Its the same winter bucket cold water, you lifting that with your body weight, you thought, I say that was like how old I was? 7, 8, 9 years old. 

Really.


You saying today, everyone gets a bucket ....in their hands. The same facet, a mop, or a washing floor tool, those more newer cleaning supply like the Chinese smart living.

You will have wonder, not even Nick I done nothing but my chair really.

How do you squeeze out the water out of a mop.

Or how do you use a newspaper to wipe a window panel. 






No comments:

Post a Comment