6/15/2023

That is what they do on the stage?

I saw them in Dublin before last year Christmas and New Year, they have the fireworks.

https://youtu.be/Kxk39X4Rz_k


What me and Shane talks about....I told him about BTX' and because I keep seeing Lee somewhere, he and me were the same biochem, he is the biochem. When we all separate the court room to enter, I think.....there is some part of us needs to describe this BTX 鋼鐵神兵 to the Judge. I just told Shane about it.

I told him I need to process all this paper work including maybe including to verbalize not just the writing part in front of the Judge. Those....kinda of you saying it out like your video Westlife -Amazing, one of those ground paper being step over by the American military?!


What else did they do on the stage, no, I didn't go to 高雄 Taiwan.

I have never been traveling outside the Taipei district outskirt by myself including + using high speed train + a credit card here. Not in Asia. Meaning, I have never book a hotel in my life in Taiwan, how to do that without a credit card, a lot of things I never done it when I was small, cage in feeling. I got frighten about the district issue, its at the South Taiwan. I didn't have a friend to go with me. I have a lot of other works have to do, I didn't mind to tell Shane or Nicky?

I didn't even know their full name last Christmas?

No, not really.


I saw the Taiwan entire Youtuber went up the flame I guess. I cannot hold those UB MD 6+1 to MD 4+2 here Mummy (1999) situation, I have a load of problem, not just a BTX 鋼鐵神兵, I never finished that time feeling?

NASA comet just passing the testing Sep 26, 2023. You have a England Queen pass away. The first reference of the primary thing you do in the ....geography not just the Archive. Whom is the archivist, its the librarian. That is....they show me Ronan Keating that video. 

I screaming at the video, not necessary I know whom is Ronan Keating?  How is Silas in them? Silas its on my facebook. The UB Spectrum editor? 

I wasn't aware Ronan Keating its near by Westlife. There is a difference of the 2 boy bands to me that time. Until the interview says Ronan is their manager? So where is the traveling itineniary, and that Ronan is moving, and Westlife too? 


Let me guess, this is about Annca, or about Dr. Bing Shen, or Dr. Bing Shen's daughter, or another this Tina Jojo again?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzpdX6NZOdY



Gilmore Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjdDQLT2aOk


So this is about Rory'a best friend? She is Victorian. Is that the word they use for per Class? That means Kail ? Paris Geller !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEcRmISJmWA


Backstreet Boy?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YWyl4zuOOLs


uh, no, not that Square, no Devil Wear Prada.

No.   https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zdVhwVrZlq8

Her father is the military doctor, I keep saying it. Its hopeless. The Tri-General Military Doctor. He is a surgeon. Its very useless her....every outfit.  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JvZ9sCLbxEI

No, I do it. Move over. uh.....she is not the Western world diet type. I am the chemistry major. Shane.  We have the microwave package here, whatever this pop corn. No, just tell me what you need to do. She does not speak anything in English nor Taiwan local dialect.

Because ROC means....her grandmom side.

Its from Mainland when they migrant, not the local Taiwanese slang language. You talk to me. ROC means the Republic of China. That is her dad, my dad (grandmom, her husband its our grandpa, coloniel, its from Mainland after WWII )

The original China that time.  We are not in the UN, you asking me Shane, not her. She doesn't study anything in America, not the school, its a drama study, or the movie Master Degree, but nothing on anything close to American politic, or the Taiwan local civil class, nor American Classify. Forever never that Project Camelot or Project Avalon from Kerry or Bill (anything that kind, David Icke, or David Wilcock), you talk to me. Not that person. 

She is just the useless person anywhere to be see on the GPS. The satellites IP address.


Drinks?

Star Bucks, might be Lucy or Jessy. They are in Vancuver. 

No, I never done this. I know what it is. The icy drinks in the stainless cup cap close, one of those shaker. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bOBPlbRxBM8

Do you want me to lock her up behind? She cannot be seen anywhere, nothing ...she takes the photography for a living and design the movie theater the background those art decorator at the film set. I think its the photography. and her girlfriend.

No, Tina's those garbage junk, no, not from her. We hare a street Taipei, its all the wedding photography at. One full street, the competitive pricing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment