6/17/2023

The birds are talking.....my mother still....

I am dizzy.....the air-con cold.

Its 6:30? It was 4:00? I thought its just 5:30. So oh I turn on the light, maybe.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cu3FT8YLzVUFVJnqoXiVEiejSyNq2Pg6/view?usp=sharing


The birds say Green notebook, I found it.

Father

Fast

Fun

Fly to Fly

Far

Fine  ====== refine ,.....fined?

Which things to be fined?

Forever, forevermore, Fish, for fruit?


1. = Bio AGT, right the whole thing.

2. The phone seat magnetic on the fridge

3. The magnetic 64 condon charts, (90s phone book, you have 4 charts at least or a pamphlet as big as a map 2 hands hold)

4. You use that as the background to film a Youtube immediately upload video or you mean the second car seat cell phone, they told me they need both the wood + the magnetic.

Really.

Because inside the car, you know how you drive you lean your right arm on that middle open stuffs? They put that in the car to charge.

Correct I see that.


She finishes talking 7:00.

In chess, Bobby Fischer, that is a chess opening. If you look at the chess board and the marking. No, not Mark. You look at the notation. I think its Sicilian opening. 






No comments:

Post a Comment