6/28/2023

The commander, ....this would be me and Shane sitting on Taiwan this location, from left Hong Kong storm, the huge wind, the huge wind storm rush over us our head top? But China is at the North, this map its a little bit near the surface line, so China its tilted toward north south over like 15 degree, barely, so they are the dark cloud, like the sky photo?

That is not a penis, its .....

One of those what thing being storming at? Shane is at Mexico over there with Westlife. 


Anything to do with this?

有翡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ofOy99q2Kc

If I seen Shane, that mean 5 months ago, when they first starting the Asia tour? And....?!

I think Shane is on the run, I am on my this is 17 diagonal monitor. Irene got a TV monitor at her shorten distance table - the width of the table, I push in. Something when its the BIGGER monitor? You are blind?

Its Nicky toward?! 

It sounds more like the noisy, no, the "air" dusty noisy comic book ...there is a comic book in this? It feels might be just the parents in each location. They mean you got the parents to yell at you.  And these have anything ....toward the China Medical Board, or Japan

Chinese Medical Board

Japan and Korean Medical Board

Hong Kong Medical Board and Taiwan Medical Board, something about its per yearly someone with the English skill to replace me over 1 years ago I think starting that NASA or you should born with it 6 years ago must be. 

5 Months ago, what is me and Shane, you mean with Backstreet Boy?

I think I give a hand-out 10 page over the Gravity, we define that as the physics, once for all. Then a classic music to this movie theme song. But none of this parents have any background in any of that. Me and Shane were not talking about 5 months ago.

No, he remembers that or I remember that, right.

But its me left, he right, side by side, everything else blowing from my seeing Hong Kong toward us roof head top? You mean 101 oh ~Today, the clouds, or so many days 101!


Right, on the right side that is 101, the finance place. I know what they say. Not that.....whatever the sky over and so Hong Kong would be seeing as? Or that is the family? There is a family in Hong Kong might be.







No comments:

Post a Comment