6/16/2023

The guys probably understood why they are leaving the University, but as the girls side, if you saying how Vola makes a living, and you just all pretending you live on that campus breathing zone, sound like file-ing the paper works for a living.

Meaning just by how.....fitness never my language and show them more of you committng to your paper desk chair bound in every scene, means....that University roll or the jobs means to you. Not just the conduct or the looks to spell right, no matter how you imagine the life with or without the magic, I just washing my hair never stop, on my left side pelvic bone, horizontal to hip......my hair is blonde.

Maybe you will just motivate guys, that Anatomy or Physiology upper class, to get on if they hands me that Bio 403 textbook, I finish all that Bio chem 205, that will be Tamang + Jonathon + that one guy, more muscle built, you all girls wishing. He is a little bit aged too.

The girls suppose to exhibit some trait of the stability....you wishing none of the guys are the growing tall scenario in the Conan Detective, and by far, you saying someone pick a category Anatomy and Physiology, because no one listening one word in the Anatomy, I got that...I keep saying that. I know that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ofOy99q2Kc







No comments:

Post a Comment