6/09/2023

There are some fitness center, or the gym in my city, a lot of people going.

You can hire a coach. They have over....we ask. Before Pang came back, my mother went to ask them, its we passing it by for some reason they are all built in the basement. To me, that is not so fire department approve, so I never gone for real.

In UB I have done the running gym, not the weight lifting even. I walk, but not really exercise too much. My breast because of these Thor or Zawanna they did garbage things, its not easy to going all around. My mother used to when she had us in the school, she was big, and now I look at her, I think if you slim down the weight, it goes down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-NHyzF23yA


You all probably really really getting near a lot of the human people to their body temperature you cannot smell them. You all loving something, to me....you wish to get close to some of the, the local fitness, so why don't you just ask them out?

You want to say those are the personal coach service, one of those.



No comments:

Post a Comment