6/26/2023

This morning was my first day period. You know, the longer this ....going on and on, this entire spinal fluid, methods.....that going into the brain, where if the pain gets clear away in one person's life.

Imagine a guy's system never had one filtration system, meaning the clogging, or clotting the brain, or the eyes sight blurs, one sugar intake you will feel it the vision, I have the condition, none of you had, so probably it means if you eating one chocolate that sugar rush does not affect the guys.

If a person does not sleep, eat, or pain....I tell you before I feel, you got nothing else to do in life, just staring at your roof every morning you wake up.


If I am not the guy, I can feel it? 

Not exactly, because I still feel the back sore, the some cramp if I intake that last bottle finally in the fridge this strawberry yogurt, you all saying its the losing weight time now? Its cold, so the cramp its a discomfer. I am getting used to I input a thing inside my mouth, I will feel pain?

So I ate something earlier, a lot more balance.

But saying the clear a guy's filtration behind their brain. They got nothing inside their brain. That is what I would say. That is a totally different existence.


No comments:

Post a Comment