6/12/2023

Unless I am sitting right next by you in those long table, exactly just like those Princess Diary, real. I keep saying it, its real.

"I have a book, an invention, and third that is the material science invention, not alike invention. The book its at the textbook publishing in the or under the Education Department in the America Congress."

"No, my country they are division under 5 bracket under the Constitution, America has 3. Meaning we got Exam and Re-proof Reading (Re-check), as the separation after 1911, the China Royal got overthrown. I think her cases its the reverse, that is probably she wants to make a point, whatever it sounds like to she saying to you.  I don't really know whom this is, but I have someone I have heard they are proceeding all that girl says, probably in a different house in the D.C area too. I guessing that, not I personally seeing them. I graduate from the school toooo long. "


"I can elaborate what that person says. We used to have a problem in this organization I pretend to run over things. Its impaired, a rightful word I told them inside the entire outskirt of the operational things, someone got injuries, that is part of it. We got a whole lots of those problems, really. "


"I used to have a very old boyfriend, he had the grand kid, a girl download the full of my phone app, what she learns from her classmates. Its real. They are using that in the classroom, in my day, we wasn't allowed any phone, to say there wasn't any cell phone you mean its a surface flat, touch-and-feel interface. Its a regular open and close flip phone like motorola v66. That is what I had, through T-mobile, I have another one from Nokia. Its a light blue."


No comments:

Post a Comment