6/12/2023

Wa hahahahah !!! Gilrmore Girls


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEcRmISJmWA


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPllYr7KiE



You now what you all love to do in life?

You see those living room, dining room? Having a parents, to return home, and you eating the cookies in the cookie jar on the sofa, and crumble those tiny small things over the floor, or on that couch.

Its a cheap made couch.

You know how many times Zawanna and Kail getting married to say pa, or grandpa in life? I up to my throat, nick and I talked in the car, about.....we think its 100 years passing and gone between the two of us. Seriously. I feeling like 100 years in between literally gone gone gone, how far I cannot tolerant any of those stupidity, really. 


But some human life, including some of the guys will tell you, not laying down on the couch or sofa, unless it is you yourself affording that one living room with every furniture in it. You don't take off your shoe, not shower, not washing your hands, and you eating the cookie jars inside those re-filled cookies in those blue double chocolate chips piles of those garbage stuffs, someone processing those garbage inside the cart to dragging it out every Monday night.


That kind of filled it up to my throat....I don't know what to tell you someone like me doesn't have that habit neither the cookie jar, nor that kind of the sofa, not my eyes on the sofa to say crumble the cookies in the sofa, or the shoe on the sofa, or the eye vision to deteriorate anywhere but the dark dim light. The personal hygienic, I am very very caring about all that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment