6/19/2023

We go back to this leadership, just like the high school. Imagine Shane matches up with me. Now ...

I tell you this ex bf nick his entire desk, PC + wall, are nothing but very very messy, unbelievable, worse than that Harry Potter Horris professor's home. Horrific, I look at them often sit alone. Raise up my head.

But along that entire dating time, I have this 3 months every time I travel to 1) Print, nick knows that Adam's printing machine + re-fill ink. Not sure he is still using it. 2) I arriving to the Canadian border to hand them all those paper works in the bus, with the bus. I will tell you I thought everything normal right now, there is not one thing I consider to be normal because I never deal with any of you junks anymore. 

T-mobile biling cycle

Time Warner Internet Bill

Bank statement

Highligher the name and address + I written a rectangle I draw myself "on the dates". I cannot see !!!!!!!! I do that for the Canadian border. That is one full packs of the printing before I leave the house.



But with the guys, like Nick has his traveling pack + the snack / water lunch box pack. 

Shane I don't know, but if we travel, he will be using my nail cutter in my travel packs? Imagine he was a leadership in his high school, I was a leaderswhip in my school....let me think I wasn't the main leadership because usually its the PR talking. PR and the Captain buddy together, but let's say none of us dating that time, you mean you know how to trespassing the hotel like the basketball those human Senior varsity or the junior varsity?


小鳥幹嘛 ?

The water sink dew dropped.


Its the cloudy sky, on one side line, and the bird flew at that side. (Right) before the fake bird if that is the 11-5 oclock line.


This is not about the space lover, or the space traveler, you mean the exotic traveler? Let me rephrase never talking to Prince Harry one word about it. Or his wife?

His father might be just having some wise words with it. The looking glass?


In my high school, there are a lot of the girls a lot more actively doing things, none of you UB having any of that air, really.

They are articulate to verbalize a situation and will negotiate to the boy's school like the correct attitude, none of UB girls at this moment are anything close to any leadership, because that environment does not exist it anymore. 

Tell me what do I think my high school, some of those leadership if they are not the buddies together girls-to-grils, their mobility of getting this one things done, you mean the Top 3 girls school. Let me think what I am only to-do. Because Shane never been to my high school.  When you really seeing some of the correct leadership, every girl's school to the guy's school, you will need to call up the phone 🦅🦅 as if that Lance stuck his phone in the sterophone. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QETF8Ke8wlw



No comments:

Post a Comment