6/25/2023

What is a 5 Lords Review?

In the last 10 years things I have to find out and see and get done, that would be in 2016 June, before that, those are the food offering in the Silicon Valley. But in this World entire population, right now even the legal structure will probably say NO. Not the Lord offering?

Until if you can demonstrate the sky cracks a hole.


Outside yeah, kinda of similar to those they running a concert, so you one person gets on a stage and holding that microphone - similar to that Hunger Game host (the smiley guy holding a microphone), you see those boxing something????

Yeah.


But what did was a lot more behind only on the phone and into my memory. They made into the exam formats, I think the first line they fail about in 2 days, which might be today is the 1st day or tomorrow is when, and so VS I think it was Gift that Brazil model.....to the

Obama Calendar Girl (Victoria Secret), starting in July.

June would be the last week. 5 days or 7.


The Comet dates another side, its about June 30th, 1908.


Whom are someone else running the National Emergency? You dealing with all the group leadership one of those, they are on the move, I am not on the move. I live on the Roofy? No, not all of us knowing each other. The boyband that is their own stuffs. 

Google Top, Facebook Top, Apple Top, one of those? 

🐠



I using the Outside standard.

You don't have a spirituality here.

So until you fix it the way I wanted, I say everything needed to be done, we have other more important things in front of my peripheral, that is the main points of things. The rulership must have the spirituality or some kinda of the humanity endow reason. Not this.....grumble, pebble, imagination and in debts and driven by the commodity purchase. They go on their Eon or Wheel by the Universal police force. I guess the Earth police is not intended to say, as long as your thought were not on the high tech stream, someone else knew it all.

With the murdering intend and felt so proud of it, finally your threatening methods its the way how it sounds "As long as you dare to show up". Your court Judge will tell you, if I don't.....you will have every problems in life, if anyone in that room capable to imagine one of those act so I don't show up, its everyone jails.


Same as to the concert, same as those Tina Jojo just shows up or Lucy shows up, they remember all that, in Westlife 2000 one of those, they know if I just told them, what provokative, and including the entire closet throw out. You don't know what is the entire closet throwing outside the house. No, I do tell Westlife + China + Koea, that is Tina Jojo newly met his TV wife ex manager, that guy next by S.H.E, what is her name Ela, dressing gold glittering.

If your mother and you on a certain location did nothing but throwing how much loads of this expensive branding clothing, I show to Ronan, so all of them know what is the closet looks like, and 2 of us, one is the handicap has to be one night full stand to all the light only one household to throw out this 7 years, someone does on purpose every junk accumulate here, every inche the way coming here, including that 2 years residence register with her 2 kids.

I don't know how to tell you, that will be that day, 7 years WEEEEEEEE waiting it 7 long years.

GONE.



No comments:

Post a Comment