6/04/2023

What is Anatomy and Physiology different in class?

In my anatomy class, there is nothing but diagram and names of the each bones. You have to go to a class, and you have a professor speaking this very awkward English that time I don't really know all of it, but I pick up the words fine. 

The physiology if the Chapter textbook are as they taught you, that is entire body chemistry part, I didn't know they repeat the cell starting factors and some of that anatomy parts. You probably focus a lot of the memorization.

When I was on the....my stuffs, there is a procedure and including the reading. You saying I didn't have the concept or I reading just because of the people say. No, I have the concept. Those are the real body feedback I can describe to you. My own experience. 

Yesterday I say system.

You studying your textbook on the cell parts? Or the dogma parts?


Meaning there is a lot of things I say means you separate them in your textbook "when" you remember, or you working on it every single day, one is my JOBS.

My book.

The other its my hobby? 

You combine both, that is one human body starting to finish. 









No comments:

Post a Comment