6/26/2023

When I am in pain, and sleeping tooooo tired, and have to wake up on time, and the birds they just very always volunteering themselves....I don't tend to listen, but I need to response sometimes.

I don't get aggravated inside. I just got waken, and cannot fall down to sleep if they keep talking about it the same time Babaji trying to listen or hear, or somewhere a chemical engineer got into the picture, and his high tech, or I don't bother calling him, he can lift the weight up high tech.

I cannot breath.

That birds is synchronize with him. I can tell you those are very audible tend to really bothering my ears. Right next by it. Not just the photography with it.


In Life

A lot of you want to demonstrate to a guy, or confront a guy meaning yelling at him in front, or seeing him in front of your face. "What's going on?" - Most time they all get their own life to do their own things, and they won't even telling you about it. 

Everyone all has their own things they cared about it in their passing, or life, or the personal on take. If you just leave anyone alone, you might turn out a lot freer any space.....its not inside your head thinking, its not outside your mind doing. You just sleeping on the bed trying to get the pain fix the things, and maybe these sky or cloud or the birds will one day ....for some reason they congregate themselves on the top of here.



No comments:

Post a Comment