6/17/2023

When I have a name to get the alibi, you mean your parent didn't feel dying yet....the whole cosmo!

Hailey standing next by Lalla, yet shorten leg, next by sitting, SMCH, you are older now.


See, there are many drapes in front of you.

Repeat per words, in the microphone on this reading list. 

"But Its Dean and me things, in between us."

"The comic book saying it so."

"I cannot get louder than my own voice sounding machine."

"It is I agree, but I really wish you consider."

"There is every word Dean didn't talk to me, he first talking to me, all the UB guys seeing me one by one on my table, not their table, you mean, the movies are fake?"

"Its the compensation they require me now?"

"Its a joke?"

"I didn't think that was a joke, I am very serious about it."

"I am comitted to it."

"No, I have talked to my parents."

"No, Mat knows."

"No, not what he knows, Dean didn't talk to me, but he should have know whom I am."

"I didn't think why not this book cannot be open, I read it. Everyone reading it."

"Its not in my fantasy gerne, but it is a write-out."

Hailey and Lalla kiss.

Surgical knife next by. Reptilian high tech, you and smch even your leg length, magic !

Here they go, you 3 outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment