6/10/2023

When is the last time I talking Shane?

The week after they finish Thailand tour, I realize....it was the leadership program. I get in and talk to him, I figure it out how to use this Facebook that time. The whol 3 months I don't know how to use the facebook.

Last time, let me see. I think I was telling him, me and Nicky.....something Nicky told me before we go together, Shane has to show up, one of those date. Wait....let me see my phone.

Is that very important, when you got in between the phone time?

Morning, lunch, evening?

I think I meant 2 or 3 months I didn't talk to Shane.


Let me think...maybe up to mid May?! When they were about to go to Mexico. One of those things. Before maybe.  May 10th.


Today is...June 10th ! 

oh ! I see my phone now, there was a Queen's video behind her head grey documentary at the 9th?


When he or they return home fine, or I think he is somewhere else, its you wish them well, and suddenly out of no where, there is a European schedule?! After I talked to Nicky realize? ...and any of your submission to their Instagram because I cannot use the Instagram. 

No, I haven't talk to Shane.


Something about Typhone after mid May

Something about Kian is not the food, you are the Bella before Ronan, May.

Something about yesterday I told him I got stuck in 3 things, June.


No, not a whole lot stuff I say anymore. No, they are on the real tour? okay, now i remember I was talking to Nicky with Kian, that I remember now, so that is not at Shane.  My phone got jam up, so I told them I shut it off. Jam up...meaning cannot deliver the load message, you delete the whole message box.


Later its me and Nicky talked up to 2 days ago I think. Right now its the morning my time. I think he uses the dog. Some funny video I laugh. 




No comments:

Post a Comment