6/07/2023

When you are be with someone, let's say 5 years. I will tell you, til the 25 years, if everything is coherent. Both the guy and the girl, not everyone dreaming about the end of that changes to what? Vola?

I am the girl, I am making that efforts. 

But correct, be smart, that is what I will say. Right. 


Let me imagine that every lawyer before the Judge will ever arrives, your High Tech last frames are always "WHAT?"

Small tiny voice. 

You really believing that Princess Diary. If the Queen still alives, you should put on the television, how much I really really care about it. She got 3 useless prince, she knew that from the bones I am telling you. What groofy means.


I have a more of the problem its my tax issue, I am telling you. One last thing to worry about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment